The Road Ministry has just announced projects worth Rs 15,000 crore in the north-eastern region comprising Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura.
But the question is will the money be used for road development?
Here are some of the recent pictures of road quality in the NE regions.
1. This is in the Capital of Nagaland, Kohima!
2. If the capital have such road conditions, one can imagine the rural part of the state
3. The National Highway 39 is not an exception too!
4. Yeah this is the road condition from Imphal to Ukhrul!
5. And this is the road condition in the rural parts of the NE
Every Five Year Plan, Thousands of Crores of Rupees are spend on Road Development in the North East Region. But the conditions of the Road are getting worse than ever.
NE Tourism can never flourish until and unless there is better road connectivity.
The roads are getting worse and worse while the contractors are getting richer by crores and crores!
It’s time to END CORRUPTION!