1. 80% of Nagas are agriculturists. And none of them like vegetables. Just ask West Bengal Pigs Suppliers Ltd!!!
2. Nagaland is a ‘dry state’ (a state where alcohol is prohibited)? Only beer, IMFL, rum and whisky are permitted.
3. In Dimapur and Kohima, Adidas and Reebok from the Myanmar border villages are pricier than the genuine stuff.
4. In Nagaland, vehicles don’t cause traffic jams. It’s those pesky empty little spaces on the roads that cause them.
5. Nagas are very, very hygienic and so keep our houses very clean. We throw it into our neighbor’s backyard (or on the roadside).
We have just picked five of the many points given by the writer. This article is an excerpt from the column which was originally published in The Morung Express, during December 2010 by Al Ngullie.
Courtesy: Naga Spears facebook page